Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Shared transfer from Toulouse to El Tarter

tjess91

Thank you for you helpful response. We will book at private transfer instead.

On this website the transfer seems to only go to Soldeu. We are staying in El Tarter at APARTAMENTS Floc, El Tarter, CG-2, AD100 El Tarter, Andorra. How do I book a private transfer to here?

Thanks,
    Tom
  • Hi Tom,

Thanks for your email. We recommend that you allow at least an hour from your flight arrival time to your transfer departure time to allow plenty of time to make it through passport control/security, baggage etc.

If your flight arrives at 10:30 it's unlikely you will be able to make the 11:00 transfer.

Tickets are transferable to an earlier or later service free of charge, subject to available seats, so if you were to book the later transfer at 15:30 but you managed to make the 11:00 bus then you could get on this service instead.

Hope this helps but please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Ellen
  • Shared transfer from Toulouse to El Tarter

tjess91

Hi,

I am looking to book an airport transfer for a group of 8 on the 27th January from Toulouse airport to El Tarter.

Our flight to Toulouse arrives at 10.30 and the next AndBus service is at 11.00, will we have enough time to get that bus?

Thanks,

Tom