Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi ricknz,

Thanks for your post.

There are a couple of options. There are a few village parks in the resort, but they are quite small and open-aired (So can be tricky if there is large snow fall). There is covered, multi-storey parking by the gondola but this will be a little more expensive.

One option could be to leave the car in the large free car park in El Tarter if you are not planning to use your vehicle during your stay. There is a local bus that could get you back to Soldeu.

I've never come across anywhere to pre-book parking in Soldeu, so it would be a case of pay-as-you-go while you are here.

Hope this helps a little, Ian
  • Hi there,
    We are a family from New Zealand driving to Soldeu by car from Montpellier 14 January. We are staying in an apartment right in the centre of Soldeu near the lifts that doesn't have a car park. I really want to leave the car somewhere for the 4 days we are up there as we don't intend driving anywhere else.
    Could someone tell me what my options are please?
    It's really hard to find any info on parking on the web so any help here would be great thanks.

cheers
    Rick