Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Rory7,

Both resorts are great, and have equally easy access to the slopes, so it all depends what you are looking for. El Tarter doesn't really have an Apres Ski astmosphere at all, there is one main bar (Dylan's) and then the L'Aberset (Read more about that here). We tend to find familes that like self-catering accommodation enjoy the quietness of El Tarter. The Neilson chalet might have it's own atmosphere but if trying out different bars is important to you I would recommend Soldeu. There is just more on offer (See the choices here).

If you haven't sorted your ski extras or transfers out yet, we can help with that to Soldeu or Eltarter, just let us know.

Ian
  • Where to stay El tarter or Soldeu?

Rory7

Hi

I’m planning a weeks skiing to Andorra in January and not sure where to stay. I’ve read reviews that there’s nothing in El tarter apart from the lift and hotels. Is it better to stay in Soldeu?

We’re a group of six adults, although were not party animals we do like to try different bars etc.

I’m considering Neilson Hotel Del Clos or neilson chalet hotel casale both in El tarter or hotel Bruxelles in Soldeu does anyone have any view or suggestions of anywhere else?

Thanks