Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Hi Rae Lord,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately we aren't aware of any dog nurseries or doggy daycare facilities in Soldeu. There might well be people who would be willing to look after your Yorkies for you, however I'm afraid this isn't something which we are able to arrange.

Apologies we are unable to help you on this ocassion, but good luck in your search.

Best wishes,

Ellen
  • Puppies....accomodation?

Rae Lord

Hi Kat,
    Could you help me? I booked accomodation and ski school for my grandson. Since I booked I bought two adorable Yorkie puppies but I cannot take them in my accomodation. They tell me there are Nurseries nearby.....do you know any or have you any advice as I would dearly love to have them with me or nearby. :love:
  • Holidays with dogs in Soldeu

Tereza

Hello everyone,
    Thank you so much for the advice and help. Kat thank you we will definitely come to see you!!! Thank you, can't wait to show them proper snow. :P :P :P
  • Dog walks

Kat

Hi
    There are plenty of places to walk your dogs it all depends on the snow conditions whilst you are here!!
    I know you guys! , come and see me in fattys when you get here and I can help you out xx
  • Hi Tereza

I'd suggest going down the hill out of Soldeu into the Incles Valley, plenty of space for a run around down there, from the gondola in Soldeu it's around 1km. If you look on our village map, look for Hotel Deu Sol ("L" on the map).

Steve
  • Holidays with dogs in Soldeu

Tereza

Hello,
    We are regulars in Soldeu, and we can't wait to come back again next year. This time we would like to come with our two Huskies as they are finally big enough to travel, and we feel it would be selfish to go for holidays in mountains and not to take our arctic breed dogs with us. It's seems that the accommodation shouldn't be a problem but our dogs do need long walks lots of exercise and running around and we can't find any information about such activities. Could you give us some tips or advise. Thank you.