Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 12

• Snowboard/ ski instructor

Theo

Hello there
    My name is Tez and last year I became a certified snowboard and ski instructor in Japan, however I would now like to work in Andorra because it would give me more of a possibility to use my knowledge in languages such as French, Spanish, English and Italian, I’m fluent in all these so therefore I could also teach in these languages, I taught lessons in French,Italian and Spanish last year but I most of my lessons were in English.
    My email address is: theosprocket@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Theo Stanley Harrison
    But they all call me Tez
  • Instructing jobs in Andorra

henryclark

Hey, just looking through the website and can't see anything on job applications. I would absolutely the chance to come to Andorra, I am a snowboard Instructor BASI 2 but also have a BASI 1 Alpine qualification and am happy to do both. Any advice on how/when/who to apply to would be brilliant, the opportunity to come to Andorra would be amazing.

My email address is henryc@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks,

Henry
  • Snowboard Instructor

AxelKupisz

Hi

My name is Axel, at the moment i´m doing my season in Cardrona Alpine Resort, New Zealand.
    I got my NZSIA Level 1, I am looking forward to work in Andorra in my next season, it is something I always wanted to do so I would like to give my best to achieve it, I was born in Argentina, I have several seasons practicing snowboarding in Argentina and New Zealand.

My email is axel.kupisz@hotmail.com

I look forward to your response!
    Kind Regards
    Axel
  • Hello!

Further to your enquiry on our website, the contact details for the main ski schools in Andorra are as follows:

Arinsal: escolaarinsal@vallnord.com
    Soldeu & El Tarter: gordonstandeven@andorra.ad
    Pas de la Casa: escolapasgrau@grandvalira.com

When applying to a school, as well as giving your qualifications and experience, it's best to explain why you want to work at their particular school and not just a generic email you send to everybody. Ski schools receive a huge number of applications so you need to make sure yours stands out.

Good Luck!

You can keep in touch with Andorra Resorts at www.facebook.com/andorraresorts
  • instructor positions

nick01

Hi there,

just dropping you a line to find out about working as a snowboard instructor for the coming 2017/2018 winter season. Mainly looking for part time work with the possibility of working full time for the busy half term period in February. I am a CASI qualified level 2 snowboard instructor - I actually studied and passed my CASI level 1 and 2 exams in the Grandvalira so I know and love the resorts! I am based in the UK and hold a full EU passport.
    my email: nick01fay@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you.
    Many thanks,

Nick
  • Snowboard Instructor 17/18

Cesar

Hi There,

I am snowboard instructor level 2 (ISES) from Argentina (with Italian nationality) , with seven winter season in Argentina, one in New Zealand , and one in Niseko Japan, now I am traveling around Europ and hoping to get some information about how to apply as an instructor in ski school in Andorra., Also I have been working as outdoor guide for the last ten years, rafting guide,diving guide, snowshoeing guide,sidecountry guide and ski and snowboard instructor. I speack spanish, english, portuguese and some italian.
    Also my girlfriend from Denmark is looking for work , she is a very good skier and a rafting guide , who can speack danish,english,german and japanese, all fluently.
    I will appreciate if someone could give me some advice or contact to ski schools.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    César.