Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi Biffa45

We took that offer offline so that you have more flexibility (so you can now choose with or without boots). It will now work out either the same price or cheaper by adding "lift pass & lunch" plus equipment separately to your basket.

Steve
  • Special Offers

biffa45

Hi, the special offer for Lift Pass, equipment & Lunch doesn't seem to be available at the moment, will it be available again?

R
  • Hi Richard

At the moment it's just a package including equipment & boots too, but hopefully later this week it will be separated out so will be more flexible.

Steve
  • Special Offer - SKi Pass, Equipment & Lunch

Richard

Hi
    I used the offer for pass, equipment and lunch in January this year and found it to be a great offer. I am trying to book the same for my trip next year, but don't need boots. Can I book this as I did last year as on the site it only offers skis & boots, pass and lunch...... :thumbsup:
    Thanks
    Richard