Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi Jonathan

The official days of ski school haven't changed, still Mondays and Saturdays, however yes I realise that the big tour operators they are coming various days over Christmas/New Year. They may have made individual arrangements for their clients so you'd need to contact your tour operator to see what they have available.

Steve
  • Ski lessons.

Jmad

Thanks Steve.

Looking at the tour operators bookings they seem to have changed from Sunday to Sunday to Wednesday to Wednesday over xmas. (So they can get one xmas week and a separate new year week). Do you think the ski schools will changed to match?
    Thanks
    Jonathan.
  • Hi Jmad

Group lessons start on Saturdays (2 days) and Mondays (3, 4 & 5 days). If you're arriving on a different day then you'll need to contact your tour operator to see if they have made alternative arrangements for their guests.

Kind Regards

Steve
  • Ski lessons

jmad

Hi, We are coming out to Soldeu for xmas. We arrive on the 21st Dec for a week. I have just tried to book the lessons, lift pass and ski/board hire that we have done on previous years but it doesn't seem to be an option. The only option for lessons is the Sat and the Sunday? I know the tour companies have moved from the usual Sunday changeover to mid week so they can split xmas and new year. Is it not possible to book the lesson package for 22nd Dec for 6 days?