Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• Great review! We are going to El Tarter in March 2012 and I will def look this place out. IS it in Soldeu? We are staying at Euro Ski Hotel really looking forward to it!!! :thumbsup:
  • Staying at euro ski just outside of el tarter, I stayed there a few years ago, food was ok but I think we will venture out atleast a couple of nights for something to eat.
  • Hey Moogr...

I had chicken enchillada pie there last night. It was totally scrummy. If you go out for a meal one night defo hit fatty's!
    Which hotel are you staying in?

:)
  • I was having my morning coffee in Slim Jims the other day, chatting with Kate. When she told me about their new 'Rib Shack' night!!! It sounds amazing and fantastic value for money. 8o

It's every Tuesday and there are two sittings, 1st one at 19:00 and the 2nd at 21:00. Booking in advance is definately a must as it's only.....€14.50 per adult and €9.50 for under 12's. For that you get unlimited ribs, 3 types....sticky, BBQ and plain, chips, jacket spuds, salads and pasta salad. It's buffet style so you just help your self!!! Wow, how great does that sound? and thats not all also included is half a bottle of wine per person or 2 small beers!

The next Tuesday I have free to go out for tea I know where im going!

:D
  • Fat Alberts

Helena

A large group of us ate at this restaurant in March this year and I have to say it was fantastic, great service, really good selection of dishes on the menu, food was a little slow coming but was worth the wait when it turned up. The atmosphere of the restaurant is really nice and cosy, just what you want in a ski resort! and there is a big bar area upstairs which is good too. Prices were about the same as any average restaurant in the UK, so all in all fairly good value for money. Highly recommend the deep fried camembert to start :thumbsup: yum!!

Hope to return to Soldeu soon.

Helena
  • Review of Fat Alberts

steve

I went for dinner at Fat Alberts in March 2009 and had a lovely meal. The menu was really varied, and it was delicious too! When we arrived the restaurant was really quiet but got busier throughout the evening, but the service was great throughout.