Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Brookester

Normally guests at the Euro Esqui head to El Tarter due to their shuttle bus, then you can easily ski over to Soldeu and the rest of the Grandvalira ski area. For the snow garden you'd choose one or the other, and I've just emailed you their contact details.

We don't do any guiding but the ski school offer this service in the form of a private instructor.

Steve
  • Ski lessons, Ski hire and Snow Garden

Brookester

Just booked a short break from 18th-22nd March at Euro Esqui. My wife is complete beginner so will be booking lessons and equipment plus i have 3 year old so looking to put her in the Snow Garden facility. Can you give me more info on this please. Is it best to book in El tarter or Soldeu (i understand euro esqui does bus runs to el tarter in mornings) but wondered which you think to be the best/convenient one to go to please. Also how flexible is this, as initially looking to book 3 days snow garden but if wife doesnt get on with skiing after her 2 day lessons then may want to cancel the 3rd.

Finally, does your team do any guiding, as i am expert snowboarder so wont need lessons but probably benefit from other showing me the best slopes (and those flats to avoid!!!)

Thanks.