Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• When we booked through Holiday Autos after all the boxes were filled in it said there was "nothing to pay at desk", meaning when we picked the car up from Girona Airport we could just drive away.
    I booked the standard insurance knowing that any accidents that were my fault I would be liable, when we arrived at the desk I was told I needed to provide a credit card for the excess which was 700 Euro(my card only had £450 credit), and was told therefore I HAD to take out the Gold insurance.
    I was also charged 8 Euro a day for taking the car out of Spain, all in the extra charges were more than the original hire charge.
    None of this was explained at the booking with Holiday Autos and at present none of the above have replied to my emails.
  • Firefly Car rental

Daveboy

Beware if you use this hire firm, the additional charges we had to have at the airport meant that the total cost was over double the original rental charge