Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Thanks Steve!
    Do I need to book my snowboard lessons in advance or can I see on Monday morning if there'll be a suitable class on in the mornings and pay then and there?
  • Hi Ellen

Our rental partner opens at 08:30 in the morning and is right next to the gondola entrance, which doesn't open until 09:00, so yes you can collect your board then get on the lift up to school.

If you arrive i good time on Sunday you can even collect then, from 15:00-20:00.

Group lesson times can't be pre-booked but are allocated on a first-come first-served basis on Monday morning. You can see the timetable on this page here >>

Steve
  • Intermediate snowboard lessons

Ellen

Hello
    I'm coming to Soldeu next week. Seven friends of mine will be hiring a private skiing tutor. But as I'm the only snowboarder of the group, I'd like to join intermediate snowboard group lessons (able to do red slopes, turn both ways confidently). Two questions:

- Is it possible to pick up rental gear on Monday morning before the classes start? What are the opening hours of the shop?
    - I would only want to join the group lessons if they can be at the same time as my friends are having the private tutor (it'd be a bit annoying not to see them all day if the lessons are at different times...). What would be the best way to organise this?

Thanks,
    Ellen