Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Yonica

1.What are the opening times of the lifts to Soldeu ski resort area?
    The lifts are open 09:00 to 17:00.

2.Can I still order a "Adult 5 Days Beginner Snowboard Pack With Lunch" package to the date of my arrival day even though it's not recommended in FAQ section?
    You can order online until 48 hours before the start date, eg. today (Saturday) you can still order for start date Monday. To book click here >>

(I will arrive on 2 pm will I manage to collect everything I need in order to be able to ski on that same day?)
    You could ski the same day, but most people don't, just because it takes some time to collect your lift pass and equipment so it's not cost effective, but you could definitely get some time to ski.

Steve
  • Opening Times & equipment packages

yonica

Hey everyone, I have 2 questions:
    1.What are the opening times of the lifts to Soldeu ski resort area?
    2.Can I still order a "Adult 5 Days Beginner Snowboard Pack With Lunch" package to the date of my arrival day even though it's not recommended in FAQ section?
    (I will arrive on 2 pm will I manage to collect everything I need in order to be able to ski on that same day?)

Thanks in advance :)