Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Sami

The only place with night skiing in Grandvalira is on a Friday night in Pas de la Casa. If you dine in CBbC which is the restaurant at the bottom of Costa Rodona lift you get a free pass to ski the black piste FIS. The black piste is the only one open to night ski too so you need to be comfortable with blacks.

Hayley :)
  • Night skiing!

Sami 92

Hello, not sure who to direct this message to but hopefully someone can help :)

I've been skiing for over 10 years now, but have never skied at night. I'm going to Andorra on the 1st March for a week and remember seeing people skiing down the Soldeu region around 10/11pm. I was hoping that someone would know if/how you have a go, and if could be booked in advance... Also a rough price if possible (3 Adults).

I am staying in El Tarter but will have a rental car so could also drive to Soldeu if necessary.

Thank you in advance, Sam.