Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Hi Rich,

We had a good snowfall overnight last night so things are looking promising. Grandvalira will be preparing the ground just now ready for opening at the end of the month. I would still expect some fluctuations in temperatures over the next couple of weeks as this is usual in November but all is looking well right now.

Emma :D
  • Still fairly warm in Soldeu at present.

I'm guessing temps will start to fall during November. There's still 6 weeks left till the start of the season, so my fingers are well an truly crossed!!!!!!
  • :D Morning Steve,

Thanks for the reply.

Sounds promising regarding the first snow fall of the season!
    Fingers crossed for more over the next few months!!!!
  • I'm not sure of an acurate long term forecast, and in all the years I've worked in Andorra I've never found one! We have the week ahead on our weather page plus our ow snow report several times a week.

You're best to try not to worry about the weather and just take what comes. You'll be pleased to know we've had the first snow of the season over night :thumbsup:
  • Long Range Forecast

09rhall100

Where can I get long range forecasts? Just booked a week in Soldeu late December, and would like to know the prospects of snow!

Thanks