Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 10

• Been speaking to someone over there and it sounds pretty grim? given cooler temperatures and snow at the weekend tho? keep me informed :)
  • Just down at village level that it says will get the snow so I'm not worried , would obviously love it all to be snow tho haha. Can't wait , only 7 days To go. Is there any local weather sites available ?
  • Hmmm on snow-forecast.com I see light drizzle and logging only 3 millimeters of rain ( 1mm on Tuesday and 2mm on Thursday) but it says moderate snow with an exciting 32cms logged to fall across the week :thumbsup: Let's wait and see for that little treat :pinch:
    The conditions are fab right now and a little rain won't make too much difference I doubt. The weather forecasts change daily so tomorrow it could be saying something completely different.

Hayley :D
  • Snow- forcast and j2ski snow forcasts , says the storm that's set to hit the canneries will pass through , 30 millimetres. And freeze thaw conditions, I know there's lots of snow on the mountain so not worried just wondered what the local forcasts are sayin. Says tues until Friday rain and warmer, I arrive next Sunday so will keep checking your page thank you
  • Hi Jonk

Where do you seen heavy rain forecast ?(
    I can see light rain in the forecast, literally only a couple of millimeters it says and then a few centimeters of snow coming down over next week, more snow than rain :?:

We regulary post on the site our snow and weather reports you can keep up to date with them by clicking the link here to take you directly to the page. Soldeu Weather page

Hayley :)
  • First time I've seen heavy rain forcast since last November , trust it to be the week before I come over lol. Can you keep us updated on the forcast / conditions please