Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• hi im a lead guitar/vocalist loads of experience did andorra back in 2005 looking to come over for next season . usually manage to pick up work when i get there but thought this may be worth a try -heres a link on you tube -

youtube.com/watch?v=NLUm8ZwQfLM

predominently into rock .but having done southern spain for years so i cover all sorts fronm 60s to soul to present
    cheers steve
  • work in soldeu

ktharc

Anyone who maybe interested in work in Soldeu this next season start applying now!!
    Fat albert Bar and Slim Jims internet café are looking for chefs, waitresses and bar staff.
    If you fancy a job then please send your CV to Kate and Paddy at fattysandslims@gmail.com.

To work in Andorra you will need to apply for a police report which can take up to 40 days to arrive, it then has to be stamped by the hague office.
    You can find the correct address online, the police report can only be within 3 months of date so i suggest you send of for it in september.

looking forward to the next season, fingers crossed the snow is good :)